Important: Installation via "hot new stuff" is not possible. Please, clone the GitHub repository and build the plasmoid as described in the README or you a package, if available.
This is a simple plasma applet for KDE Plasma 5 to control docker containers via docker-compose. It is not designed to be a complete user interface for docker, but it provides an convenient way to start (docker-compose up) and stop (docker-compose stop) selected containers. I maid this for my own convenience and it only has a minimal ui. Feel free to open an issue if you want more features and I'll have a look if I might find some time.
• start and stop stacks (docker-compose up and docker compose stop)
• start and stop services (docker-compose up SERVICE and docker compose stop SERVICE)
• start shell for services (docker-compose exec SERVICE sh)
• open public port in browser
• edit compose file in default text editor
• show log files (docker-compose logs)
• updates automatically if status changed externally (delay up to 30s)
For more details and installation instructions please have a look at the GitHub repository. All activity happens there.