v.1.1.2 5 days ago
- Official build for ReactOS and Arch AUR.
- Minor code improvements.
v1.1.1 1 year ago
- Updated Dutch translation (thanks to Vistaus).
- Added freestyle board.
- Fix: Keep zoom level while board restart.
v1.1.0 1 year ago
- Start random un-/solved easy/medium/hard game.
- Added freestyle mode.
- Added statistics.
- Improved window resize.
- Added many new boards.
- Start game through cmd.
- Updated French translation (thanks to kiarn).
v.1.0.7 2 years ago
Added French translation, thanks to kiarn and mothsART!
v1.0.6 2 years ago
Updated Dutch translation, thanks to Elbert!
v1.0.5 2 years ago
Only minor changes:
- Moved project to GitHub (exchanged URLs).
- Compiled with Qt 5.8 for Windows
v1.0.4 2 years ago
- Fixed invalid polygons in few boards.
- Added fallback menu icons.
v1.0.3 2 years ago
- Added Dutch translation; thanks to Elbert!
- Fixed: Starting board from command line.
- Fixed: Bring blocks to foreground during rescale.
- Improved board file validation.
- Change gui language without restarting the game.
v1.0.2 2 years ago
Lintian Debian packaging fixes
v1.0.1 2 years ago
- Added resources for OS/2; thanks to Gianfilippo!
- Improved settings dialog (check for using button multiple times)
v1.0 2 years ago
- Start random game.
- Guess user name for highscore.
- Many new boards.
- Install into /usr/bin instead of /usr/games
- Simple collision check after rotation/flip.
- Removed fixed window size.
- Bug fix: Disable save when game solved. MSVC compiler issue.